WHAT WE OFFER: Berkley Oil and Gas Energy Risk Services
Berkley Oil & Gas Risk Services welcomes the opportunity to support your health, safety, security, environmental, and quality efforts and journey to excellence. We provide industry required training, best management practice guides, example safety programs, risk assessments and practical advice and resources to help your company create an effective safety culture and achieve desired results.
A summary of risk services offered is listed below.
The Berkley Oil & Gas Energy Risk Solutions (ERS) Learning Management System (LMS) is an on-line resource that includes a comprehensive list of industry specific training programs and risk management resources in a variety of formats to improve training effectiveness and reduce your training costs. Our customers can choose from over 100 energy related computer based HSSEQ (Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality) courses delivered in a classroom or individual user format. ERS provides policyholders with training and resources that are available 24 hours / 7days week. Some important features within ERS include:
- Safety training—unlimited training for employees, available either online or with resources provided for a classroom setting
- Mobile friendly options — select courses work on tablets, smartphones, and laptops to save time and train when convenient
- Course tracking—assign custom curriculum for employees, track their progress online, or export it for your record keeping
- Technical Resources—access to industry videos, best practice guides, example safety programs, safety meeting materials, and more.
On-site Training, Seminars and Webinars conducted by our in-house staff of HSSEQ professionals on topics including but not limited to;
- Driving Safety
- Leadership Skills Development – Supervising Safety
- H2S Awareness
- Implementing Behavior Based Safety Programs
- Building Effective Performance Management Systems / Benchmarking
Consulting and risk management resources include practical solutions to industry HSSEQ (Health, Safety, Security, Environmental, and Quality) needs including but not limited to;
- Techniques and tools to make your organization more attractive to lease operators, investors and stakeholders
- Lessons Learned from Specific Industry Incidents
- Tools and Coaching to create an Effective Safety Culture
- Workers Compensation Cost Containment Best Practices
- Spill Prevention and Response
- Fleet Safety & DOT Regulation Consulting and Training
- Keys to Successful Accountability Systems & Performance Metrics
- Accident Investigation Techniques & Trends
- Best Practices to Hire and Retain Quality Employees
We can also complete risk assessments relating to an organizations safety culture, risk management programs, fleet safety, and jobsite exposures and controls.
Professional Industrial Hygiene services are provided to eligible Berkley Oil & Gas policyholders through our staff and partnership with Galson Laboratories. Services include; quantitative and qualitative risk assessments, air and noise sampling equipment, lab analysis and a report with results and practical suggestions to reduce exposures.
We have also established key partnerships with industry leaders that can benefit policyholders.
- Wild Well Control provides well control training, pollution mitigation, kick drills and rig inspection services to eligible policyholders.
- Safety First – Provides Driver Monitoring and Behavior Modification Programs
- Safety Skills – Provides discounted oil & gas industry specific training courses to policyholders through the Berkley Oil & Gas Energy Risk Solutions (ERS) Learning Management System
- PETEX – Discounted Educational Resources
- Association of Energy Services Contractors (AESC) – Provides access to select resources through the ERS Learning Management System
- Galson Laboratories – provides industrial hygiene equipment and laboratory analysis services. Galson Laboratories is an American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) certified lab with over 35 years of experience.
Please contact us to discuss these or other risk service needs.